NOTE: Avoid entering the facility if you have a cough or fever; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow; and do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact. Wash hands in compliance with CDC instructions.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the hallway, at the front desk, and in the treatment room. Soap and water are also available upon request.
- A chair is placed in the hallway to ensure social distance during the check-out process. We are limiting the office to one patient at a time.
- We have only one doctor working to limit the overlapping of patients and crowding in the hallway. If there is a situation where there is more than one patient waiting, there is a bench at the elevators to utilize. Please maintain 6 feet of space when waiting.
- We are disinfecting the tables, pens, the water dispenser, and credit card machine between patients and the doctor is washing his/her hands as directed by the CDC. Please be patient with us as this may cause slight delays.
- Due to the nature of our business, we can not maintain social distancing when working on a patient. We are following the recommendations of the CDC and will be wearing masks. We ask that you wear a face-covering as well, if possible.
- We will be checking your temperature with a contactless thermometer and if you have a temperature over 100 degrees we will ask you to reschedule once your temperature has gone down.
- We are offering virtual appointments.
If you have any questions on this policy please contact:
Andrew C. Cohen, DC
Clinic Owner and Director
22 Battery St, #505 SF, CA 94111