We reinvented what Chiropractic Care looks like
- Virtually no wait: your doctor’s calendar matches yours unlike other clinics that double book
- Doctor’s care: your entire appointment is with your doctor unlike other practices that hook you to a machine after 3-4 minutes with the doctor or pass you off to an assistant
- Fast results: results in less than half the number of visits achieved by other chiropractors
- Find the root: we have a battery of non-invasive tests to get to the bottom of the problem
- Direct explanations: we explain without making you feel dumb or using scare tactics. We speak normal English, not medical jargon.
- Satisfaction Pledge: our unique satisfaction pledge takes the risk out of seeing us
- Feel better immediately: 99.5% of new patients report feeling better during the new patient visit
- Personalized treatment plan: customized adjustments & targeted exercise plan designed for you
We don’t need to see you 3 times per week for the rest of your life. There are too many people who really need care whom we want to help. It takes a little more time to teach you as the patient how to be involved in your care, but the payoff is exponential for you.
At ProActive Chiropractic, we relieve pain and give you individualized home care instructions. Then we teach you how to maintain and improve your general health in order to prevent further pain and disorders.
We take a holistic approach to integrating chiropractic and Applied Kinesiology. Applied Kinesiology combines structural, emotional, and chemical/nutrition aspects of health to find the triggers of your imbalance and pain. Other tools include blood chemistry lab testing, exercise, stress management techniques, ergonomics, and posture and movement analysis.
We recognize that your body has the incredible power to heal itself. Most people merely lack the knowledge and skills to take control of their own health needs. Our goal is to help you acquire that vital knowledge and to empower you to be proactive about your health.
Our office is in the downtown San Francisco Financial District.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm by appointment.
After-hours care can be arranged for a 50% surcharge.
Parking is available across the street at the Shell Building Parking Lot for $3.50 every 15 minutes. There is also the Sutter-Stockton garage which is six blocks away; they charge $1-4 an hour.
22 Battery St., #505
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: +1 (415) 762-8141
Fax: +1 (415) 683-7868
Our location is easily accessible via the Montgomery or Embarcadero BART stations and Muni. We are at the corner of Battery, Bush, and Market Streets.